Monday, March 21, 2011

Game. On.

It's real, people. Kate and Lauren Registered for a Tri.

As much as legal jargon usually frustrates me, the language of this event waiver pumped me up:

"1. I hereby represent that (i) I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Buffalo Triathlon... I agree that it is my sole responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to participate in the Buffalo Triathlon. 2. I understand and acknowledge the physical and mental rigors associated with a triathlon, and realize that running, bicycling, swimming and other portions of such events are inherently dangerous and represent an extreme test of a person’s physical and mental limits. "

YES! I am physically fit, and I will be running, bicycling and swimming and I will be testing my own physical and mental limits.

Don't worry about me, waiver. I am extreme, too.

1 comment: